Author contributions: R.S.: conception and design, collection/assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing; R.W., R.K.Z., and I.W.C.: collection/assembly of data; N.R.H. and C.S.S.: data analysis and interpretation; R.L., Y. S., and J.S.: collection/assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation; M.A.S.M. and R.J.D.: provision of study material or patients, data analysis and interpretation; R.G.C.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, final approval of manuscript.
Translational and Clinical Research
Airway basal cells of healthy smokers express an embryonic stem cell signature relevant to lung cancer
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 1992–2002, September 2013
How to Cite
Shaykhiev, R., Wang, R., Zwick, R. K., Hackett, N. R., Leung, R., Moore, M. A. S., Sima, C. S., Chao, I. W., Downey, R. J., Strulovici-Barel, Y., Salit, J. and Crystal, R. G. (2013), Airway basal cells of healthy smokers express an embryonic stem cell signature relevant to lung cancer. STEM CELLS, 31: 1992–2002. doi: 10.1002/stem.1459
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2013 12:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!