Author contributions: A.C. and T.O.: collection of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; S.O.: Collection of data and data analysis and interpretation; X.C., T.H., and G.G.: collection and assembly of data; H.-D.N.: design and provision of study material; P.P.: conception and design; M.D.: conception, design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; E.H.: oversaw entire project, conception, design, data analysis and interpretation manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript. A.C. and T.S.O. contributed equally to this article.
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
IGF-1-mediated osteoblastic niche expansion enhances long-term hematopoietic stem cell engraftment after murine bone marrow transplantation
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 2193–2204, October 2013
How to Cite
Caselli, A., Olson, T. S., Otsuru, S., Chen, X., Hofmann, T. J., Nah, H.-D., Grisendi, G., Paolucci, P., Dominici, M. and Horwitz, E. M. (2013), IGF-1-mediated osteoblastic niche expansion enhances long-term hematopoietic stem cell engraftment after murine bone marrow transplantation. STEM CELLS, 31: 2193–2204. doi: 10.1002/stem.1463
MD and EMH are co-senior authors.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2013 01:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!