Author contributions : H.K., E.C., M.L., E.H., and Y.S.: designed the research; H.K.: performed all the work reported in this manuscript, except for establishment of the miR-290–295 null ESC line (E.C., M.L, and G.B.); H.K., E.H., and Y.S.: wrote the manuscript with comments from E.C. H.K. and E.C. contributed equally to this article.
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Brief report: miR-290–295 regulate embryonic stem cell differentiation propensities by repressing pax6
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 2266–2272, October 2013
How to Cite
Kaspi, H., Chapnik, E., Levy, M., Beck, G., Hornstein, E. and Soen, Y. (2013), Brief report: miR-290–295 regulate embryonic stem cell differentiation propensities by repressing pax6. STEM CELLS, 31: 2266–2272. doi: 10.1002/stem.1465
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2013 11:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- Israel Science Foundation . Grant Numbers: 730/12 to E.H , 1541/09 to Y.S
- Helen and Martin Kimmel Institute for Stem Cell Research
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|stem1465-sup-0001-suppfig1.pdf||451K||Supporting Information Figure S1|
|stem1465-sup-0002-supptab1.pdf||198K||Supporting Information Table S1|
|stem1465-sup-0003-supp03.pdf||94K||Supporting Information Table S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.