Author contributions: S.M.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript; J.W., L.S., B.N., M.B., and A.J.T.: collection and assembly of data and data analysis and interpretation; S.R.T.: data analysis and interpretation; T.B.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, financial support, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Tuning of β-catenin activity is required to stabilize self-renewal of rat embryonic stem cells
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 2104–2115, October 2013
How to Cite
Meek, S., Wei, J., Sutherland, L., Nilges, B., Buehr, M., Tomlinson, S. R., Thomson, A. J. and Burdon, T. (2013), Tuning of β-catenin activity is required to stabilize self-renewal of rat embryonic stem cells. STEM CELLS, 31: 2104–2115. doi: 10.1002/stem.1466
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2013 10:59PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!