S.Z.: conception and design, provision of study material or patients, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; J.W.: provision of study material or patients and collection and/or assembly of data; C.C. and L.S.: collection and/or assembly of data and data analysis and interpretation; Q.L.: conception and design, administrative support, and final approval of manuscript.
Mechanical Stretch Upregulates SDF-1α in Skin Tissue and Induces Migration of Circulating Bone Marrow-Derived Stem Cells into the Expanded Skin
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 2703–2713, December 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, S.-B., Wang, J., Chiang, C.-A., Sheng, L.-L. and Li, Q.-F. (2013), Mechanical Stretch Upregulates SDF-1α in Skin Tissue and Induces Migration of Circulating Bone Marrow-Derived Stem Cells into the Expanded Skin. STEM CELLS, 31: 2703–2713. doi: 10.1002/stem.1479
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2013 09:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation . Grant Number: 30730092
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars . Grant Number: 30925034
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|stem1479-sup-0001-suppfig.tif||2255K||Supporting Information Figure|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.