Author contributions: V.J.C.-T.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of the manuscript; B.C.: supplied reagents and final approval of the manuscript; W.W.-Y.K.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, and final approval of the manuscript.
Transplantation of human umbilical mesenchymal stem cells cures the corneal defects of mucopolysaccharidosis VII mice
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 2116–2126, October 2013
How to Cite
Coulson-Thomas, V. J., Caterson, B. and Kao, W. W.-Y. (2013), Transplantation of human umbilical mesenchymal stem cells cures the corneal defects of mucopolysaccharidosis VII mice. STEM CELLS, 31: 2116–2126. doi: 10.1002/stem.1481
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2013 01:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
- Childrens Hospital, Cincinnati . Grant Number: NIH/NEI RO1 EY021768
- Research to Prevent Blindness, Ohio Lions eye Research Foundation, and Arthritis Research UK . Grant Number: 19858
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|stem1481-sup-0001-suppfig1.tif||123K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|stem1481-sup-0002-suppfig2.tif||4747K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|stem1481-sup-0003-suppfig3.tif||20028K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
|stem1481-sup-0004-suppfig4.tif||31719K||Supporting Information Figure 4.|
|stem1481-sup-0005-suppfig5.tif||9886K||Supporting Information Figure 5.|
|stem1481-sup-0006-suppfig6.tif||13349K||Supporting Information Figure 6.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.