Author contributions: K.K.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; M.Ka.: collection and assembly of data; M.I., M.Ky.: provision of study material; T.H.: conception and design and manuscript writing.
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Molecular Functions of the LIM-Homeobox Transcription Factor Lhx2 in Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells Derived from Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 2680–2689, December 2013
How to Cite
Kitajima, K., Kawaguchi, M., Iacovino, M., Kyba, M. and Hara, T. (2013), Molecular Functions of the LIM-Homeobox Transcription Factor Lhx2 in Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells Derived from Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells. STEM CELLS, 31: 2680–2689. doi: 10.1002/stem.1500
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 AUG 2013 10:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan . Grant Number: 24591415 to K.K. and 23390256 to K.K. and T.H
- SENSHIN Medical Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!