Author contributions: K.K.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; M.Ka.: collection and assembly of data; M.I., M.Ky.: provision of study material; T.H.: conception and design and manuscript writing.
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Molecular Functions of the LIM-Homeobox Transcription Factor Lhx2 in Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells Derived from Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 2680–2689, December 2013
How to Cite
Kitajima, K., Kawaguchi, M., Iacovino, M., Kyba, M. and Hara, T. (2013), Molecular Functions of the LIM-Homeobox Transcription Factor Lhx2 in Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells Derived from Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells. STEM CELLS, 31: 2680–2689. doi: 10.1002/stem.1500
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 AUG 2013 10:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan . Grant Number: 24591415 to K.K. and 23390256 to K.K. and T.H
- SENSHIN Medical Research Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.