Author contributions: P.J.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; C.C., collection and assembly of data and data analysis and interpretation; X.-B.L., V.S., W.L., and D.H.F.: collection and assembly of data; Y.L.: conception and design and provision of study material; D.E.P.: conception and design; R.A.L.: provision of study material; W.D.: conception and design, financial support, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of manuscript.
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Generation and Characterization of Spiking and Nonspiking Oligodendroglial Progenitor Cells from Embryonic Stem Cells
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© AlphaMed Press
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 2620–2631, December 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, P., Chen, C., Liu, X.-B., Selvaraj, V., Liu, W., Feldman, D. H., Liu, Y., Pleasure, D. E., Li, R. A. and Deng, W. (2013), Generation and Characterization of Spiking and Nonspiking Oligodendroglial Progenitor Cells from Embryonic Stem Cells. STEM CELLS, 31: 2620–2631. doi: 10.1002/stem.1515
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 AUG 2013 06:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!