Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
HIF1α Modulates Cell Fate Reprogramming Through Early Glycolytic Shift and Upregulation of PDK1–3 and PKM2
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 364–376, February 2014
How to Cite
Prigione, A., Rohwer, N., Hoffmann, S., Mlody, B., Drews, K., Bukowiecki, R., Blümlein, K., Wanker, E. E., Ralser, M., Cramer, T. and Adjaye, J. (2014), HIF1α Modulates Cell Fate Reprogramming Through Early Glycolytic Shift and Upregulation of PDK1–3 and PKM2. STEM CELLS, 32: 364–376. doi: 10.1002/stem.1552
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 08:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!