Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Frizzled 7 Maintains the Undifferentiated State of Human Limbal Stem/Progenitor Cells
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
© AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 938–945, April 2014
How to Cite
Mei, H., Nakatsu, M. N., Baclagon, E. R. and Deng, S. X. (2014), Frizzled 7 Maintains the Undifferentiated State of Human Limbal Stem/Progenitor Cells. STEM CELLS, 32: 938–945. doi: 10.1002/stem.1582
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2013 03:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|stem1582-sup-0001-suppfig1.tif||34551K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.