Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Autophagy Regulates Homeostasis of Pluripotency-Associated Proteins in hESCs
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 424–435, February 2014
How to Cite
Cho, Y.-H., Han, K.-M., Kim, D., Lee, J., Lee, S.-H., Choi, K.-W., Kim, J. and Han, Y.-M. (2014), Autophagy Regulates Homeostasis of Pluripotency-Associated Proteins in hESCs. STEM CELLS, 32: 424–435. doi: 10.1002/stem.1589
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2013 03:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.