Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
STAT3 Phosphorylation at Tyrosine 705 and Serine 727 Differentially Regulates Mouse ESC Fates
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
© 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 1149–1160, May 2014
How to Cite
Huang, G., Yan, H., Ye, S., Tong, C. and Ying, Q.-L. (2014), STAT3 Phosphorylation at Tyrosine 705 and Serine 727 Differentially Regulates Mouse ESC Fates. STEM CELLS, 32: 1149–1160. doi: 10.1002/stem.1609
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2013 12:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!