Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
CD13 Regulates Anchorage and Differentiation of the Skeletal Muscle Satellite Stem Cell Population in Ischemic Injury
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
© 2013 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1564–1577, June 2014
How to Cite
Rahman, M. M., Ghosh, M., Subramani, J., Fong, G.-H., Carlson, M. E. and Shapiro, L. H. (2014), CD13 Regulates Anchorage and Differentiation of the Skeletal Muscle Satellite Stem Cell Population in Ischemic Injury. STEM CELLS, 32: 1564–1577. doi: 10.1002/stem.1610
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 DEC 2013 10:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- Public Health Service . Grant Number: CA-106345
- National Cancer Institute . Grant Number: HL-70694
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute and the State of Connecticut Stem Cell Research Program . Grant Number: #09-SCA-UCHC-009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!