Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
MicroRNA-34a Inhibits Osteoblast Differentiation and In Vivo Bone Formation of Human Stromal Stem Cells
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
© AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 902–912, April 2014
How to Cite
Chen, L., HolmstrØm, K., Qiu, W., Ditzel, N., Shi, K., Hokland, L. and Kassem, M. (2014), MicroRNA-34a Inhibits Osteoblast Differentiation and In Vivo Bone Formation of Human Stromal Stem Cells. STEM CELLS, 32: 902–912. doi: 10.1002/stem.1615
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2013 06:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!