Telephone: 44-0-20-7905-2874; Fax: 44-0-20-7905-2832
Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 AlphaMed Press
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 2478–2487, October 2009
How to Cite
Boldrin, L., Zammit, P. S., Muntoni, F. and Morgan, J. E. (2009), Mature Adult Dystrophic Mouse Muscle Environment Does Not Impede Efficient Engrafted Satellite Cell Regeneration and Self-Renewal. STEM CELLS, 27: 2478–2487. doi: 10.1002/stem.162
Author contributions: L.B.: performed the majority of the experimental work, collated the data, prepared the images, wrote the paper; P.Z.: is the co-applicant on the grant, provided intellectual input into the project, contributed to the writing of the paper; F.M.: is the head of the department where the work was performed, provided intellectual input into the work, critical reading of the manuscript; J.M.: is the PI on the grant that funds the project, provided intellectual input, performed part of the cell injections, and contributed to the writing of the paper.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS July 2, 2009; available online without subscription throught the open access option.
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2009
- Muscular Dystrophy Campaign
- Association Francaise contre les Myopathies
- MRC collaborative career development fellowship in stem cell research and currently holds a Wellcome Trust University award
- Medical Research Council and acknowledges the support of the MYORES Network of Excellence. Grant Number: 511978
- MRC Centre for Neuromuscular Diseases that supports the biobank of DMD cells
Additional supporting information available online.
|STEM_162_sm_SuppFig1.tif||3397K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|STEM_162_sm_SuppFig2.tif||40894K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|STEM_162_sm_SuppFigLegends.doc||48K||Supporting Information Figure Legends.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.