Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Interleukin 6 Mediates the Therapeutic Effects of Adipose-Derived Stromal/Stem Cells in Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Acute Lung Injury
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1616–1628, June 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, S., Danchuk, S. D., Bonvillain, R. W., Xu, B., Scruggs, B. A., Strong, A. L., Semon, J. A., Gimble, J. M., Betancourt, A. M., Sullivan, D. E. and Bunnell, B. A. (2014), Interleukin 6 Mediates the Therapeutic Effects of Adipose-Derived Stromal/Stem Cells in Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Acute Lung Injury. STEM CELLS, 32: 1616–1628. doi: 10.1002/stem.1632
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2014 11:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2013
- Tulane University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!