Translational and Clinical Research
Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stromal Cells to Treat Tissue Damage in Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant Recipients: Correlation of Biological Markers with Clinical Responses
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 1278–1288, May 2014
How to Cite
Yin, F., Battiwalla, M., Ito, S., Feng, X., Chinian, F., Melenhorst, J. J., Koklanaris, E., Sabatino, M., Stroncek, D., Samsel, L., Klotz, J., Hensel, N. F., Robey, P. G. and Barrett, A. J. (2014), Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stromal Cells to Treat Tissue Damage in Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplant Recipients: Correlation of Biological Markers with Clinical Responses. STEM CELLS, 32: 1278–1288. doi: 10.1002/stem.1638
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2014 11:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, NIH
- 1Alterations in the cellular immune compartment of patients treated with third-party mesenchymal stromal cells following allogeneic hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation. Stem Cells 2013;31:1715–1725., , , et al.
- 11Steroid-refractory acute GVHD: Predictors and outcomes. Adv Hematol 2011;2011:601953., , , et al.
- 15Improved survival in steroid-refractory acute graft versus host disease after non-myeloablative allogeneic transplantation using a daclizumab-based strategy with comprehensive infection prophylaxis. Br J Haematol 2004;124:777–786., , , et al.
- 16Transplantation of ex-vivo culture-expanded parental haploidentical mesenchymal stem cells to promote engraftment in pediatric recipients of unrelated donor umbilical cord blood: Results of a phase I-II clinical trial. Bone Marrow Transplant 2009;43:447–454., , , et al.