Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
MicroRNA Screen of Human Embryonic Stem Cell Differentiation Reveals miR-105 as an Enhancer of Megakaryopoiesis from Adult CD34+ Cells
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 1337–1346, May 2014
How to Cite
Kamat, V., Paluru, P., Myint, M., French, D. L., Gadue, P. and Diamond, S. L. (2014), MicroRNA Screen of Human Embryonic Stem Cell Differentiation Reveals miR-105 as an Enhancer of Megakaryopoiesis from Adult CD34+ Cells. STEM CELLS, 32: 1337–1346. doi: 10.1002/stem.1640
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2014 11:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- National Institutes of Health . Grant Number: R01 HL-103419
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!