Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
MicroRNA Screen of Human Embryonic Stem Cell Differentiation Reveals miR-105 as an Enhancer of Megakaryopoiesis from Adult CD34+ Cells
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 1337–1346, May 2014
How to Cite
Kamat, V., Paluru, P., Myint, M., French, D. L., Gadue, P. and Diamond, S. L. (2014), MicroRNA Screen of Human Embryonic Stem Cell Differentiation Reveals miR-105 as an Enhancer of Megakaryopoiesis from Adult CD34+ Cells. STEM CELLS, 32: 1337–1346. doi: 10.1002/stem.1640
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2014 11:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- National Institutes of Health . Grant Number: R01 HL-103419
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|stem1640-sup-0001-suppinfo.docx||660K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.