Cancer Stem Cells
Cool-1-Mediated Inhibition of c-Cbl Modulates Multiple Critical Properties of Glioblastomas, Including the Ability to Generate Tumors In Vivo
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 1124–1135, May 2014
How to Cite
Stevens, B. M., Folts, C. J., Cui, W., Bardin, A. L., Walter, K., Carson-Walter, E., Vescovi, A. and Noble, M. (2014), Cool-1-Mediated Inhibition of c-Cbl Modulates Multiple Critical Properties of Glioblastomas, Including the Ability to Generate Tumors In Vivo. STEM CELLS, 32: 1124–1135. doi: 10.1002/stem.1644
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2014 03:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- National Institutes of Health . Grant Numbers: ES012708 , CA131385 , N09G195
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!