Cancer Stem Cells
Bone Environment is Essential for Osteosarcoma Development from Transformed Mesenchymal Stem Cells
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
© AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 1136–1148, May 2014
How to Cite
Rubio, R., Abarrategi, A., Garcia-Castro, J., Martinez-Cruzado, L., Suarez, C., Tornin, J., Santos, L., Astudillo, A., Colmenero, I., Mulero, F., Rosu-Myles, M., Menendez, P. and Rodriguez, R. (2014), Bone Environment is Essential for Osteosarcoma Development from Transformed Mesenchymal Stem Cells. STEM CELLS, 32: 1136–1148. doi: 10.1002/stem.1647
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2014 11:47AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III/Fondos FEDER . Grant Numbers: PI10/00449 , PI11/00377FIS , CP11/00024 , RD12/0019/0006
- RTICC . Grant Numbers: RD12/0036/0015 , RD12/0036/0027
- the Junta de Andalucia/FEDER . Grant Numbers: P08-CTS-3678 , PLE-2009-0111
- The Spanish Association Against Cancer . Grant Numbers: PI10/02985FIS , P2010/BMD-2420
- Health Canada . Grant Number: H4084–112281
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!