Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
CCR7 Guides Migration of Mesenchymal Stem Cell to Secondary Lymphoid Organs: A Novel Approach to Separate GvHD from GvL Effect
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1890–1903, July 2014
How to Cite
Li, H., Jiang, Y., Jiang, X., Guo, X., Ning, H., Li, Y., Liao, L., Yao, H., Wang, X., Liu, Y., Zhang, Y., Chen, H. and Mao, N. (2014), CCR7 Guides Migration of Mesenchymal Stem Cell to Secondary Lymphoid Organs: A Novel Approach to Separate GvHD from GvL Effect. STEM CELLS, 32: 1890–1903. doi: 10.1002/stem.1656
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2014 10:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- National High-tech Research and Development Program of China . Grant Number: 2011AA020114
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Numbers: 30900568 , 81070393 , 81170523 , 31170926 , 31171084 , 81070435 , 81271936
- Clinical Feature and Application Research of Capital . Grant Number: Z111107058811107
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!