Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Insulin-Like Growth Factor Promotes Cardiac Lineage Induction In Vitro by Selective Expansion of Early Mesoderm
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1493–1502, June 2014
How to Cite
Engels, M. C., Rajarajan, K., Feistritzer, R., Sharma, A., Nielsen, U. B., Schalij, M. J., de Vries, A. A.F., Pijnappels, D. A. and Wu, S. M. (2014), Insulin-Like Growth Factor Promotes Cardiac Lineage Induction In Vitro by Selective Expansion of Early Mesoderm. STEM CELLS, 32: 1493–1502. doi: 10.1002/stem.1660
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2014 10:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!