Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Functional Cross-Talk Between the Cellular Prion Protein and the Neural Cell Adhesion Molecule is Critical for Neuronal Differentiation of Neural Stem/Precursor Cells
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1674–1687, June 2014
How to Cite
Prodromidou, K., Papastefanaki, F., Sklaviadis, T. and Matsas, R. (2014), Functional Cross-Talk Between the Cellular Prion Protein and the Neural Cell Adhesion Molecule is Critical for Neuronal Differentiation of Neural Stem/Precursor Cells. STEM CELLS, 32: 1674–1687. doi: 10.1002/stem.1663
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2014 10:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!