Author contributions: K.P.: Conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing; F.P.: Experimental design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation; T.S: Provision of study material and financial support; R.M.: Conception and design, financial support, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing.
Tissue-specific stem cells
Functional cross-talk between the cellular prion protein and the neural cell adhesion molecule NCAM is critical for neuronal differentiation of neural stem/precursor cells
Copyright © 2014 AlphaMed Press
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2014 10:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
- E.U. FP7 REGPOT Project. Grant Number: 264083 NEUROSIGN
- Hellenic General Secretariat for Research and Technology. Grant Number: SYNERGASIA-NOISEPLUS 0SYN-21-969
- Foundation BNP Paribas and the framework action KRIPIS
- European Regional Development Fund and national resources
- National Scholarships Foundation (IKY)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.