Cancer Stem Cells
Activated Leukocyte Cell Adhesion Molecule (CD166): An “Inert” Cancer Stem Cell Marker for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer?
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1429–1436, June 2014
How to Cite
Tachezy, M., Zander, H., Wolters-Eisfeld, G., Müller, J., Wicklein, D., Gebauer, F., Izbicki, J. R. and Bockhorn, M. (2014), Activated Leukocyte Cell Adhesion Molecule (CD166): An “Inert” Cancer Stem Cell Marker for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer?. STEM CELLS, 32: 1429–1436. doi: 10.1002/stem.1665
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2014 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!