Ex Vivo Gene Editing of the Dystrophin Gene in Muscle Stem Cells Mediated by Peptide Nucleic Acid Single Stranded Oligodeoxynucleotides Induces Stable Expression of Dystrophin in a Mouse Model for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1817–1830, July 2014
How to Cite
Nik-Ahd, F. and Bertoni, C. (2014), Ex Vivo Gene Editing of the Dystrophin Gene in Muscle Stem Cells Mediated by Peptide Nucleic Acid Single Stranded Oligodeoxynucleotides Induces Stable Expression of Dystrophin in a Mouse Model for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. STEM CELLS, 32: 1817–1830. doi: 10.1002/stem.1668
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2014 02:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!