Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
SIRT6 Regulates Osteogenic Differentiation of Rat Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells Partially via Suppressing the Nuclear Factor-κB Signaling Pathway
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1943–1955, July 2014
How to Cite
Sun, H., Wu, Y., Fu, D., Liu, Y. and Huang, C. (2014), SIRT6 Regulates Osteogenic Differentiation of Rat Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells Partially via Suppressing the Nuclear Factor-κB Signaling Pathway. STEM CELLS, 32: 1943–1955. doi: 10.1002/stem.1671
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2014 09:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Numbers: 81070852 , 81171010
- Fundamental Research Fund for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!