Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Barx2 and Pax7 Have Antagonistic Functions in Regulation of Wnt Signaling and Satellite Cell Differentiation
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1661–1673, June 2014
How to Cite
Zhuang, L., Hulin, J.-A., Gromova, A., Tran Nguyen, T. D., Yu, R. T., Liddle, C., Downes, M., Evans, R. M., Makarenkova, H. P. and Meech, R. (2014), Barx2 and Pax7 Have Antagonistic Functions in Regulation of Wnt Signaling and Satellite Cell Differentiation. STEM CELLS, 32: 1661–1673. doi: 10.1002/stem.1674
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2014 05:12AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!