Human Adipose-Derived Stromal/Stem Cells Protect Against STZ-Induced Hyperglycemia: Analysis of hASC-Derived Paracrine Effectors
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1831–1842, July 2014
How to Cite
Kono, T. M., Sims, E. K., Moss, D. R., Yamamoto, W., Ahn, G., Diamond, J., Tong, X., Day, K. H., Territo, P. R., Hanenberg, H., Traktuev, D. O., March, K. L. and Evans-Molina, C. (2014), Human Adipose-Derived Stromal/Stem Cells Protect Against STZ-Induced Hyperglycemia: Analysis of hASC-Derived Paracrine Effectors. STEM CELLS, 32: 1831–1842. doi: 10.1002/stem.1676
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 05:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- NIH . Grant Numbers: T32 HL079995 , T32 DK065549 , K08 DK080225 , R03 DK089147 , R01 DK093954 , R01 CA138237-01 , R01 CA155294-01 , 1I01BX001733
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|stem1676-sup-0001-SuppInfotab01.doc||48K||Supporting Information Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.