Telephone: 905-525-9140, ext. 28687; Fax: 905-522-7772
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 AlphaMed Press
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 131–139, February 2012
How to Cite
Risueño, R. M., Sachlos, E., Lee, J.-H., Lee, J. B., Hong, S.-H., Szabo, E. and Bhatia, M. (2012), Inability of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Hematopoietic Derivatives to Downregulate MicroRNAs In Vivo Reveals a Block in Xenograft Hematopoietic Regeneration. STEM CELLS, 30: 131–139. doi: 10.1002/stem.1684
Author contributions: R.M.R.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing, E.S.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing, J.-H.L., J.B.L., S.-H.H, and E. Szabo: collection and/or assembly of data and data analysis and interpretation; M.B.: conception and design, financial support, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of the manuscript. R.M.R. and E.S. contributed equally to this article.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS November 30, 2011.
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2011 01:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2011
- Canada Research Chair in human stem cell biology
- TTF fellowship (CCSRI)
- Ministry of Research and Innovation fellowship
This article has been cited by:
- 1Deciphering the hierarchy of angiohematopoietic progenitors from human pluripotent stem cells, Cell Cycle, 2013, 12, 5, 720,
- 2Generation of Engraftable Hematopoietic Stem Cells From Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells by Way of Teratoma Formation, Molecular Therapy, 2013, 21, 7, 1424, , , , , , , ,
- 3Hematopoietic specification from human pluripotent stem cells: current advances and challenges toward de novo generation of hematopoietic stem cells, Blood, 2013, 122, 25, 4035,
- 4Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Hematopoietic Cells Maintain Core Epigenetic Machinery of the Polycomb Group/Trithorax Group Complexes Distinctly from Functional Adult Hematopoietic Stem Cells, Stem Cells and Development, 2013, 22, 1, 73, , , , ,
- 5Identification of the Hemogenic Endothelial Progenitor and Its Direct Precursor in Human Pluripotent Stem Cell Differentiation Cultures, Cell Reports, 2012, 2, 3, 553, , , , , , , , , , ,