Remote Transplantation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells Protects the Heart Against Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 2123–2134, August 2014
How to Cite
Preda, M. B., Rønningen, T., Burlacu, A., Simionescu, M., Moskaug, J. Ø. and Valen, G. (2014), Remote Transplantation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells Protects the Heart Against Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury. STEM CELLS, 32: 2123–2134. doi: 10.1002/stem.1687
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2014 05:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013
- National Health Association, University of Oslo, Norwegian Center for Stem Cell Research, Romanian Ministry of Education and Research . Grant Numbers: RU-TE88/2010 , PCCA-1-THERION 79/2012
- CARDIOPRO Project ID . Grant Number: 143-ERDF
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!