Remote Transplantation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells Protects the Heart Against Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 2123–2134, August 2014
How to Cite
Preda, M. B., Rønningen, T., Burlacu, A., Simionescu, M., Moskaug, J. Ø. and Valen, G. (2014), Remote Transplantation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells Protects the Heart Against Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury. STEM CELLS, 32: 2123–2134. doi: 10.1002/stem.1687
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2014 05:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013
- National Health Association, University of Oslo, Norwegian Center for Stem Cell Research, Romanian Ministry of Education and Research . Grant Numbers: RU-TE88/2010 , PCCA-1-THERION 79/2012
- CARDIOPRO Project ID . Grant Number: 143-ERDF
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.