Endothelial FoxM1 Mediates Bone Marrow Progenitor Cell-Induced Vascular Repair and Resolution of Inflammation following Inflammatory Lung Injury
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1855–1864, July 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, Y. D., Huang, X., Yi, F., Dai, Z., Qian, Z., Tiruppathi, C., Tran, K. and Zhao, Y.-Y. (2014), Endothelial FoxM1 Mediates Bone Marrow Progenitor Cell-Induced Vascular Repair and Resolution of Inflammation following Inflammatory Lung Injury. STEM CELLS, 32: 1855–1864. doi: 10.1002/stem.1690
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2014 06:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
- NIH . Grant Numbers: R01 HL085462 , R01HL085462-3S1 , R56HL085462 , P01HL077806
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.