Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
Human Skin-Derived Precursor Cells Are Poorly Immunogenic and Modulate the Allogeneic Immune Response
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 2215–2228, August 2014
How to Cite
De Kock, J., Meuleman, P., Raicevic, G., Rodrigues, R. M., Branson, S., Meganathan, K., De Boe, V., Sachinidis, A., Leroux-Roels, G., Vanhaecke, T., Lagneaux, L., Rogiers, V. and Najar, M. (2014), Human Skin-Derived Precursor Cells Are Poorly Immunogenic and Modulate the Allogeneic Immune Response. STEM CELLS, 32: 2215–2228. doi: 10.1002/stem.1692
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2014 06:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!