Successful Application of Ex Vivo Expanded Human Autologous Oral Mucosal Epithelium for the Treatment of Total Bilateral Limbal Stem Cell Deficiency
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 2135–2146, August 2014
How to Cite
Kolli, S., Ahmad, S., Mudhar, H. S., Meeny, A., Lako, M. and Figueiredo, F. C. (2014), Successful Application of Ex Vivo Expanded Human Autologous Oral Mucosal Epithelium for the Treatment of Total Bilateral Limbal Stem Cell Deficiency. STEM CELLS, 32: 2135–2146. doi: 10.1002/stem.1694
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2014 06:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!