Tissue-Specific Stem Cells
miR-335 Correlates with Senescence/Aging in Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Inhibits Their Therapeutic Actions Through Inhibition of AP-1 Activity
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 2229–2244, August 2014
How to Cite
Tomé, M., Sepúlveda, J. C., Delgado, M., Andrades, J. A., Campisi, J., González,, M. A. and Bernad, A. (2014), miR-335 Correlates with Senescence/Aging in Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Inhibits Their Therapeutic Actions Through Inhibition of AP-1 Activity. STEM CELLS, 32: 2229–2244. doi: 10.1002/stem.1699
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2014 12:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2013
- M.A.G. from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation . Grant Numbers: SAF 2010–16065 , AB from the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness , SAF 2008–02099; PLE2009-0147 , PSE-010000-2009-3
- European Commission . Grant Number: FP7-HEALTH-2009/CARE-MI
- J.A.A. from the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness . Grant Number: FIS PI13/00666
- Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness, Spain
- J.C.S. . Grant Number: PLE2009-0112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!