Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Coactivators p300 and CBP Maintain the Identity of Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells by Mediating Long-Range Chromatin Structure
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1805–1816, July 2014
How to Cite
Fang, F., Xu, Y., Chew, K.-K., Chen, X., Ng, H.-H. and Matsudaira, P. (2014), Coactivators p300 and CBP Maintain the Identity of Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells by Mediating Long-Range Chromatin Structure. STEM CELLS, 32: 1805–1816. doi: 10.1002/stem.1705
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2014 12:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.