Cancer Stem Cells
A Novel Oncogenic Role of Inositol Phosphatase SHIP2 in ER-Negative Breast Cancer Stem Cells: Involvement of JNK/Vimentin Activation
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 2048–2060, August 2014
How to Cite
Fu, C.-H., Lin, R.-J., Yu, J., Chang, W.-W., Liao, G.-S., Chang, W.-Y., Tseng, L.-M., Tsai, Y.-F., Yu, J.-C. and Yu, A. L. (2014), A Novel Oncogenic Role of Inositol Phosphatase SHIP2 in ER-Negative Breast Cancer Stem Cells: Involvement of JNK/Vimentin Activation. STEM CELLS, 32: 2048–2060. doi: 10.1002/stem.1735
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2014 12:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
- Academia Sinica, Chang Gung Medical Foundation and National Science Council . Grant Numbers: NSC97–2323-B-001 , NSC 100–2321-B-001–037 , NSC100–2321-B-001–036 , NSC101–2321-B-001–023 , NSC-100–2314-B-040-013
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.