Author contributions: J.G.W.: designed experiments, collected data for analysis and interpretation, and wrote the manuscript; W.C.P. and S.M.M.: collected data for analysis and interpretation; C.M.W.: provided financial support; L.L.L.: provided study material and assisted in manuscript writing; T.E.L.: designed experiments, analyzed and interpreted data, provided financial support, and wrote the manuscript.
Activating Receptor NKG2D Targets RAE-1-Expressing Allogeneic Neural Precursor Cells in a Viral Model of Multiple Sclerosis
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 2690–2701, October 2014
How to Cite
Weinger, J. G., Plaisted, W. C., Maciejewski, S. M., Lanier, L. L., Walsh, C. M. and Lane, T. E. (2014), Activating Receptor NKG2D Targets RAE-1-Expressing Allogeneic Neural Precursor Cells in a Viral Model of Multiple Sclerosis. STEM CELLS, 32: 2690–2701. doi: 10.1002/stem.1760
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2014 11:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 NS074987, (NMSS) Collaborative Center Research Award, NIH AI066897, CA095137
- NMSS postdoctoral fellowship. Grant Number: FG 1960-A-1
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|stem1760-sup-0001-suppfigure.tif||6656K||Supporting Information Figure|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.