Author contributions: Q.C.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of the data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; Shuai Gao, W.H., X.K., Y.Z., and H.W.: provision of study material and collection and/or assembly of the data; Shaorong Gao: conception and design, financial support, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, and final approval of the manuscript.
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Xist Repression Shows Time-Dependent Effects on the Reprogramming of Female Somatic Cells to Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 2642–2656, October 2014
How to Cite
Chen, Q., Gao, S., He, W., Kou, X., Zhao, Y., Wang, H. and Gao, S. (2014), Xist Repression Shows Time-Dependent Effects on the Reprogramming of Female Somatic Cells to Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells. STEM CELLS, 32: 2642–2656. doi: 10.1002/stem.1775
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2014 07:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology . Grant Numbers: 2010CB944900 , 2012CBA01308
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Numbers: 31325019 , 91319306
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Supplementary Information Figure 1
Supplementary Information Figure 2
Supplementary Information Figure 3
Supplementary Information Figure 4
Supplementary Information Figure 5
Supplementary Information Tables
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.