MicroRNA-21 Coordinates Human Multipotent Cardiovascular Progenitors Therapeutic Potential
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2014
© 2014 AlphaMed Press
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 2908–2922, November 2014
How to Cite
Richart, A., Loyer, X., Néri, T., Howangyin, K., Guérin, C. L., Ngkelo, A., Bakker, W., Zlatanova, I., Rouanet, M., Vilar, J., Lévy, B., Rothenberg, M., Mallat, Z., Pucéat, M. and Silvestre, J.-S. (2014), MicroRNA-21 Coordinates Human Multipotent Cardiovascular Progenitors Therapeutic Potential. STEM CELLS, 32: 2908–2922. doi: 10.1002/stem.1789
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUL 2014 12:56PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2014
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.