Telephone: 608-265-2543; Fax: 608-263-5267
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 AlphaMed Press
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 2906–2916, December 2009
How to Cite
Weick, J. P., Austin Johnson, M. and Zhang, S.-C. (2009), Developmental Regulation of Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Neurons by Calcium Entry via Transient Receptor Potential Channels. STEM CELLS, 27: 2906–2916. doi: 10.1002/stem.212
Author contributions: J.P.W. and M.A.J.: conception and design, collection and/or assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, final approval of manuscript; J.P.W. and M.A.J. contributed equally to this work; S.-C.Z.: conception and design, financial support, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, final approval of manuscript.
First published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS September 1, 2009.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2009
- NINDS, NS. Grant Number: 045926
- Waisman Center from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD03352
- Rath Distinguished Graduate Student Fellowship
- NIH Stem Cell Training Grant. Grant Number: NIH T32AG027566-01
Additional supporting information available online.
|STEM_212_sm_suppinfofigure1.tif||819K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
|STEM_212_sm_suppinfofigure2.tif||439K||Supporting Information Figure 2|
|STEM_212_sm_suppinfofigure3.tif||71K||Supporting Information Figure 3|
|STEM_212_sm_suppinfotable2.doc||32K||Table 2: Quantitative PCR primers for human TrpC channels and VGCCs|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.