Telephone: (858) 784-7376; Fax: (858) 784-9440
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 AlphaMed Press
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 2992–3000, December 2009
How to Cite
Li, W., Zhou, H., Abujarour, R., Zhu, S., Young Joo, J., Lin, T., Hao, E., Schöler, H. R., Hayek, A. and Ding, S. (2009), Generation of Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells in the Absence of Exogenous Sox2. STEM CELLS, 27: 2992–3000. doi: 10.1002/stem.240
Author contributions: S.D.: conception of the study, manuscript writing, supervision of the study; W.L.: conception of the study, manuscript writing, experimentation; R.A.: manuscript writing, experimentation; H.Z., S.Z. and T.L.: experimentation; E.H.: generation of teratomas; A.H.: supervision of E.H.; J.Y.J.: generation of chimera data; H.R.S.: supervision of J.Y.J.
First published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS October 16, 2009.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2009
- Fate Therapeutics and CIRM
- Larry L Hillblom Foundation