Telephone: 617-638-4860; Fax: 617-536-8063
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 AlphaMed Press
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 64–74, January 2010
How to Cite
Sommer, C. A., Sommer, A. G., Longmire, T. A., Christodoulou, C., Thomas, D. D., Gostissa, M., Alt, F. W., Murphy, G. J., Kotton, D. N. and Mostoslavsky, G. (2010), Excision of Reprogramming Transgenes Improves the Differentiation Potential of iPS Cells Generated with a Single Excisable Vector. STEM CELLS, 28: 64–74. doi: 10.1002/stem.255
Author contributions: C.A.S.: Conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing; A.G.S.: Conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation; T.L., C.C., D.D.T., M.G., and F.W.A.: Collection and assembly of data; G.J.M: Conception and design, data analysis and interpretation; D.N.K and G.M.: Conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, final approval of manuscript.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
First published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS November 10, 2009.
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Genetically corrected iPSCs as cell therapy for recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa, Science Translational Medicine, 2014, 6, 264, 264ra165, , , , , ,
- 2Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Potential in Medicine, Specifically Focused on Reproductive Medicine, Frontiers in Surgery, 2014, 1,, ,
- 3Cellular Reprogramming Employing Recombinant Sox2 Protein, Stem Cells International, 2012, 2012, 1, , , ,
- 4Generate Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells by Three Factors under Feeder-Free Condition with Higher Efficiencies, Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances, 2012, 11, 12, 2110, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5The Potential of iPS Cells in Synucleinopathy Research, Stem Cells International, 2012, 2012, 1, , , , ,
- 6Generation of Induced Pluripotent Stem (iPS) Cells by Nuclear Reprogramming, Stem Cells International, 2011, 2011, 1, ,
- 7Induction of pluripotency by defined factors, Experimental Cell Research, 2010, 316, 16, 2565, ,