Telephone: +512-237-9575; Fax: 512-237-2475
Cancer Stem Cells
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 AlphaMed Press
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 993–1005, May 2009
How to Cite
Jeter, C. R., Badeaux, M., Choy, G., Chandra, D., Patrawala, L., Liu, C., Calhoun-Davis, T., Zaehres, H., Daley, G. Q. and Tang, D. G. (2009), Functional Evidence that the Self-Renewal Gene NANOG Regulates Human Tumor Development. STEM CELLS, 27: 993–1005. doi: 10.1002/stem.29
Author contributions: C.J.: conception and design, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing; M.B., G.C., D.C., L.P., C.L., T.C.: collection and assembly of data; H.Z., G.D.: provision of study material; D.T.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, final approval of manuscript.
First published online in Stem CellsExpress February 5, 2009
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-AG023374, R01-ES015888, R21-ES015893-01A1
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: RSG MGO-105961
- Department of Defense. Grant Numbers: W81XWH-07-1-0616, W81XWH-08-1-0472
- Prostate Cancer Foundation, and Elsa Pardee Foundation. Grant Numbers: CCSG-5 P30, CA166672, ES07784
- NIH and American Urological Association
- NIH K01
Additional supporting information available online.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.