Telephone: (410) 614-6958; Fax: (443) 287-5611
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 AlphaMed Press
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 713–720, April 2010
How to Cite
Mali, P., Chou, B.-K., Yen, J., Ye, Z., Zou, J., Dowey, S., Brodsky, R. A., Ohm, J. E., Yu, W., Baylin, S. B., Yusa, K., Bradley, A., Meyers, D. J., Mukherjee, C., Cole, P. A. and Cheng, L. (2010), Butyrate Greatly Enhances Derivation of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells by Promoting Epigenetic Remodeling and the Expression of Pluripotency-Associated Genes. STEM CELLS, 28: 713–720. doi: 10.1002/stem.402
Author contributions: P.M.: Conception and design, provision of study material, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, and manuscript writing; B.-K. C.: Provision of study material, collection and analysis of data; J.Y., Z.Y., J.Z., S.D.: Collection and analysis of data; J.E.O., W.Y.: Collection and assembly of data; S.B.B.: Data analysis and interpretation; R.A.B., K.Y., A.B, D.J.M., C.M., P.A.C.: Provision of study material or patients; L.C.: Conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, financial and administrative support, and manuscript writing.
First published online in STEM CELLS EXPRESS March 3, 2010.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2010
- Institute for Cell Engineering and NIH. Grant Numbers: RC2 HL101582, NIH GM62437
- Flight Attendant Medical Research Institute (FAMRI) Foundation
- Taiwan Merit Scholarship. Grant Number: NSC-095-SAF-I-564-019-TMS
- Japan Society for Promotion of Science