Telephone: +81-798-45-6822; Fax: +81-798-45-6823
Translational and Clinical Research
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 AlphaMed Press
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 1292–1302, July 2010
How to Cite
Nakano-Doi, A., Nakagomi, T., Fujikawa, M., Nakagomi, N., Kubo, S., Lu, S., Yoshikawa, H., Soma, T., Taguchi, A. and Matsuyama, T. (2010), Bone Marrow Mononuclear Cells Promote Proliferation of Endogenous Neural Stem Cells Through Vascular Niches After Cerebral Infarction. STEM CELLS, 28: 1292–1302. doi: 10.1002/stem.454
Author contributions: A.N.-D.: collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, final approval of manuscript; T.N.: conception and design, financial support, collection and assembly of data, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing, final approval of manuscript; M.F. and N.N.: collection and assembly of data; S.K.: provision of study material; S.L., H.Y., and T.S.: data analysis and interpretation; A.T.: conception and design, data analysis and interpretation, final approval of manuscript; T.M.: conception and design, financial support, data analysis and interpretation, final approval of manuscript. A.N-D. and T.N. contributed equally to this article.
First published online in STEM CELLSEXPRESS June 1, 2010.
Disclosure of potential conflicts of interest is found at the end of this article.
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 21700363, 21500359
- Hyogo Science and Technology Association
- Takeda Science Foundation, 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Concise Review: Are Stimulated Somatic Cells Truly Reprogrammed into an ES/iPS-Like Pluripotent State? Better Understanding by Ischemia-Induced Multipotent Stem Cells in a Mouse Model of Cerebral Infarction, Stem Cells International, 2015, 2015, 1, , , ,
- 2Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) treatment in combination with transplantation of bone marrow cells is not superior to G-CSF treatment alone after cortical stroke in spontaneously hypertensive rats, Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience, 2014, 8,, , , , , , , ,
- 3Autologous Bone Marrow Mononuclear Cell Therapy for Autism: An Open Label Proof of Concept Study, Stem Cells International, 2013, 2013, 1, , , , , , , , , , ,