Telephone and Fax: 86-21-63852591
Embryonic Stem Cells/Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 AlphaMed Press
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1244–1254, June 2009
How to Cite
Li, H., Wang, B., Yang, A., Lu, R., Wang, W., Zhou, Y., Shi, G., Kwon, S. W., Zhao, Y. and Jin, Y. (2009), Ly-1 Antibody Reactive Clone Is an Important Nucleolar Protein for Control of Self-Renewal and Differentiation in Embryonic Stem Cells. STEM CELLS, 27: 1244–1254. doi: 10.1002/stem.55
Author contributions: H.L., B.W., and A.Y.: conception and designing, collection of data, data analysis and interpretation; R.L., W.W., Y.Z., and G.S.: animal handling, construct making; S.W.K. and Y.Z: mass spectromic analysis and interpretation; Y.J.: conception and designing, financial support, data analysis and interpretation, manuscript writing. H.L., B.W., and A.Y. contributed equally to this study.
First published online in STEM CELLSExpress March 5, 2009
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30871257, 30730051
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2006AA02Z197, 2006CB943901, 2007CB947904
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: S30201
Additional supporting information available online.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.